Our dear guest!
We hereby inform you, under current legislation *, a 2021. the personal data of all guests using accommodation services in Hungary after 1 September, as specified by law, upon arrival of the accommodation provider, through a document reader, recorded in the accommodation manager's software, then to a storage location, to the Guest Information Closed Database (VISA) must be forwarded.
Data to be recorded:
- family and first name;
- birth surname and first name;
- place of birth;
- Date of birth;
- guest gender;
- mother's birth surname and first name (if included in the identification document);
- identity or travel document identification;
- in the case of a third-country national **, the number of the visa or residence permit, date and place of entry
To record the data, the guest using the accommodation service must have an identifiable identity card, present your driving license or travel document to the accommodation provider. In the absence of presentation of the document, the accommodation provider shall refuse the accommodation service. Based on the authorization of the legislation, the accommodation provider is entitled to request the guest's identity document, and the guest is required to present it.
* LEGISLATION IN FORCE:
- on the state tasks of the development of tourist areas 2016. year CLVI. law;
- on the implementation of the Act on State Tasks for the Development of Tourist Areas 235/2019. (X. 15.) Korm. regulation;
- the issuance of an identity card and a uniform portrait- and rules on signature-taking 414/2015. (XII. 23.) Government Decree.